Module 5: Permaculture Food Forest Gardening (First Half)
Working with nature can become a near effortless pleasure when we forest garden.
In this module we look at productive perrenal multi layered agroforestry systems.
The lessons we will be covering in the module are:
- Food forest gardening / zone 2
- The many functions on a tree
- Regenerative woodland management / zone 4
We will also be looking at:
- Their arrangement and individual layers
- How they function
- How to assemble them and where to start
We will also be looking at useful tools and techniques within both the establishment and the maintenance of a food forest garden.
What do you get ?
Once you have purchased this item you will receive:
- A notification (within 24h) of your booking onto the live online teaching sessions that complement this module/s and the option of when you would like to attend.
After which you will also receive:
- A link to the module/s resources folder, with all lesson pdfs,
- List of suggested reading materials,
- The after lesson self studies form,
- A bonus ebook gift for each module.