Forth Module: Bio Intensive Permaculture
Small is beautiful, and there is nothing more attractive than a bio intensive urban garden. In this module we will look at:
- Urban permaculture
- Guerrilla gardening
- The urban eco-agronomists tool kit
- Permaculture Home kitchen gardening / zone 1
- Insync with nature gardening
Alongside this we will be discussing a wide range of topic such as:
- the advantages and disadvantages of the urban lifestyle
- How to retrofit of cities to become permaculture havens of wildlife and natural abundance
- Community gardens
- And educational school kitchen gardens
- and all other forms of bio intensive gardening
What do you get ?
Once you have purchased this item you will receive:
- A notification (within 24h) of your booking onto the live online teaching sessions that complement this module/s and the option of when you would like to attend.
After which you will also receive:
- A link to the module/s resources folder, with all lesson pdfs,
- List of suggested reading materials,
- The after lesson self studies form,
- A bonus ebook gift for each module.