Second Module: Permaculture Design Methodology
In this module we will fully explore all aspects and methods of permaculture design.
- From design processes to design tools,
- From system thinking to system functions.
We will go through all the permaculture design principles and expand on the knowledge you gained from module 1.
We will be taking you through each step of the design process, from observation all the way to implementation.
In this module we will also cover such permaculture design tools such as :
- random assembly,
- output / input analysis
- zones and sectors
- and much more,
This all comes together to make our designs efficiently interconnected and our efforts to the maximum beneficial effects.
What do you get ?
Once you have purchased this item you will receive:
- A notification (within 24h) of your booking onto the live online teaching sessions that complement this module/s and the option of when you would like to attend.
After which you will also receive:
- A link to the module/s resources folder, with all lesson pdfs,
- List of suggested reading materials,
- The after lesson self studies form,
- A bonus ebook gift for each module.