Module 6: Permaculture Living Soil (First Half)
“There are those that merely concern themselves in the growing of plants, and there are those who grow the life in the soil”
In this module we will be covering;
- The history of Soil and soil science
- What is living soil and why is it important
- Soil ecology and the soil food web
- Classifying your soil and the ph scale
- Composting and worm composting and many other ways to build soil.
We will also be looking at both no till and no dig food production as well as soil cultivation on a broad scale farms.
What do you get?
Once you have purchased this item you will receive:
- A notification (within 24h) of your booking onto the live online teaching sessions that complement this module/s and the option of when you would like to attend.
After which you will also receive:
- A link to the module/s resources folder, with all lesson pdfs,
- List of suggested reading materials,
- The after lesson self studies form,
- A bonus ebook gift for each module.