In this module we will explore all aspects and methods of permaculture design:
- From design processes to design tools,
- From system thinking to system functions.
We will go through all the permaculture design principles and expand on the knowledge you gained from module 1.
We will be taking you through each step of the design process, from observation all the way to implementation.
In this module we will also cover permaculture design tools such as :
- random assembly,
- output / input analysis
- zones and sectors
- and much more !
What do you get ?
Once you have purchased this item you will receive:
- The live online teaching sessions,
- A link to the module/s resources folder, with all lesson pdfs,
- A List of suggested reading materials,
- The after lesson self studies form,
- A bonus ebook gift for each module.
For more information please check out our Course info page.