Day 8 Eighth module: Permaculture Animal Systems
“From large to small, from furry to feathered, from webbed to hoofed, whether trotting or waddling, there is a beneficial place and function for every animal within a permaculture system.”
In this module we will cover:
- The power of animals, small to large livestock, individual consideration and beneficial function within an ecosystem.
- Wild vs domestic livestock
- Rotational planned grazing
- And holistic management.
Whether you are looking to manage a large acreage with livestock, or just wanting to have a few chooks in your backyard, there is much to learn from this module of the course.
What do you get ?
Once you have purchased this item you will receive:
- The live online teaching sessions,
- A link to the module/s resources folder, with all lesson pdfs,
- List of suggested reading materials,
- The after lesson self studies form,
- A bonus ebook gift for each module.
For more information please check out our Course info page.